Senior Product Manager
We are a venture-backed startup with a fully distributed global team. Visage is a SaaS platform for recruiting teams that automates candidate discovery and engagement while enabling teams to increase productivity by building predictable candidate pipelines, and increasing hiring efficiency. Our unique crowdSOURCING platform delivers high-quality candidates to employers worldwide within days, leaving teams with more time spent on their hiring pipeline. Visage was founded in 2017 and has since been working with top organizations such as KPMG, Siemens and L’Oreal, among others.
About the Visage Team
You will join a team of highly accomplished startup professionals and technologists from all over the globe. We are a lean, flexible, fully distributed international team composed of intelligent, fun, and hard-working individuals whose mission is to disrupt recruiting technology. Learn about our company culture.
Your job as Senior Product Manager at Visage will be to assess and decide what solution to ship to which customers, at what time, in which scope, after synthesizing qualitative & quantitative data across many different channels. You will lead various product development projects with a contributing team, decision makers, stakeholders and you will report directly to our Head of Product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate about your decisions and progress to external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure product and tech development grows and positively contributes to the bottom line of the business, keeps customers engaged and satisfied
- Make a positive impact on the end user’s life: the very challenging job of recruiting people into new jobs and teams
- Work closely with all parts of the company: Design, User Research, Tech, Data, Customer Success, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Executive team (CEO, COO, CRO, CTO)
- Gather inputs, ideas and synthesize them into short-term action plans as well as long term (2-5 year) strategic roadmap of the company
- When needed, assist with product development tasks out of your own scope such as writing product content, doing user research, doing market research, doing data analysis
- Execute in a fast-paced startup environment with ambiguity
Must have requirements:
- Aligned with and excited by our core values
- In the European timezone (to work with product & tech teams in Europe)
- At least 5 years of PM experience at tech startups with titles “Product Manager” or “Senior Product Manager” or “Lead Product Manager”.
- Last work experience is at a tech startup (not a software house or lab).
- Experience in working at two-sided or three-sided marketplaces
- Experience in working with international, diverse and multicultural teams and end users
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and strategy building skills. A passion for it too!
- Excellent leadership skills. Ability to confidently lead complex groups of people (teammates, customers, internal teams, your managers, partners, investors) through various stages of a project or change, manage needs and emotions, while hitting milestones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in writing and verbally. Skilled at expressing your ideas, thoughts, needs, emotions clearly and compassionately, and at listening to others with a curiosity and a commitment to understand. Seeing communication and conflict resolution as the heart of your day to day work.
- A never ending curiosity about what drives human beings, why they make the decisions they make or they take the actions they take, how they can be happier and more fulfilled.
- Proven business skills. Ability to understand and contribute to the business vision, strategy, metrics and needs. While working on what customers need, positively contributing to the bottom line of the business.
- Proven track record of working with design and tech teams. You know what these teams need, how to motivate, drive and support them in their work, and how to support their work when needed.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
Nice to have requirements:
- Previous experience working on Operations-facing projects
- Previous experience on pricing or finance related projects
- Previous experience at B2B / SAAS startups
- Stock options for Full time employees
- High performing product development team (Mob programming, Hexagonal architecture, trunk based development, daily releases, etc.)
- Fully remote team
- Flexible work schedule
- In person team off-sites in Europe every 3-6 months; remote team building events in between off-sites (games, virtual coffees, wellness challenges, etc.)
- Unlimited Part time off Policy
- Local full time employment in your country
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Health benefits for full time French Employees
- The team – meet our team and you will understand 🙂