Customer Success Manager
We are a venture-backed startup with a fully distributed global team. Visage is a SaaS platform for recruiting teams that automates candidate discovery and engagement while enabling teams to increase productivity by building predictable candidate pipelines, increasing hiring efficiency, and simplifying team-based work management. Our crowdSOURCING Platform delivers large batches of high-quality candidate profiles to employers worldwide within 24 hours, freeing teams to spend more of their time with candidates. Visage was founded in 2016 and has since been working with top organizations such as Siemens, Google and L’Oreal, among others.
About the Team:
You will join a team of highly accomplished startup professionals and technologists from all over the globe. We are a lean, flexible, fully distributed international team composed of intelligent, fun, and hard-working individuals whose mission is to disrupt recruiting technology. Learn about our vision and values.
Visage is looking for a motivated, positive, Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team! As Customer Success Manager, your main responsibility will be to strategically partner with our customers to maximize ROI and provide on-going value. You’ll be the primary point of contact for your book of business and will take the lead on managing customer health, identifying and mitigating risks of customer renewals, and uncovering and surfacing opportunities for upsell and expansion to your sales counter-part.
Roles and responsibilities
- Act as main strategic point of contact throughout the customers lifecycle for a book of assigned accounts
- Act as a trusted advisor & coach to our clients and strive to understand our clients’ org structure as well as their short and long term goals.
- Be the voice of the customer and their biggest advocate by proactively sharing customer insights with the broader company.
- Maintain measurable goals and objectives for the account as a whole
- Own Customer Health and adoption metrics for assigned book of business
- Own the client’s success plan and keep plan up to date
- Provide thought leadership and consultative approach to creating efficiencies within the client’s recruiting org.
- Own QBR process and proving out ROI to clients
- Identify opportunities to increase clients’ monthly subscriptions and leverage additional expansion opportunities and surface them to your sales counterpart
- Confirm customer renewals
- Handle account escalations
- Communicate progress and results with sales leadership through Salesforce
- Contribute to building and improving team processes
- 2+ years relevant experience in Customer Success in B2B SaaS
- Previous experience working in the HR/Recruitment Tech space is preferred
- Experience managing a book of business over $1.5M ARR
- Extremely performance driven and detail oriented
- Excellent people skills: empathetic, positive attitude, and patient with a desire to help our customers reach their goal
- Results-oriented mindset with excellent prioritization and multitasking skills
- Able to collaborate effectively, and work well with our sales, product, and operations teams
- Have a growth mindset and are always looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience and openly share your perspective
- Fully remote team
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Stock Options
- Medical and Dental Insurance for FT Employees
- 401(k) Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- The team – meet our team and you will understand 🙂