Strategic Account Manager
We are a venture-backed startup with a fully distributed global team. Visage is a SaaS platform for recruiting teams that automates candidate discovery and engagement while enabling teams to increase productivity by building predictable candidate pipelines, increasing hiring efficiency, and simplifying team-based work management. Our crowdSOURCING Platform delivers large batches of high-quality candidate profiles to employers worldwide within 24 hours, freeing teams to spend more of their time with candidates. Visage was founded in 2016 and has since been working with top organizations such as Siemens, Google, and L’Oreal, among others.
About the Team:
You will join a team of highly accomplished startup professionals and technologists from all over the globe. We are a lean, flexible, fully distributed international team composed of intelligent, fun, and hard-working individuals whose mission is to disrupt recruiting technology. Learn about our vision and values.
Visage is looking for a motivated, positive, Account Manager to join our growing Customer Success team! As Account Manager, you will be responsible for sales efforts within our current customer base. You’ll be qualifying and closing upsell and expansion opportunities as well as converting customers on pilots into annual subscriptions. You will be responsible for navigating and developing high-trust relationships with business decision makers and champions and working through complex, high-value deals.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with our clients at the Director, SVP, and VP levels
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for upsell, expansion, and pilot conversion revenue
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Visage’s product offerings and tailor its presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations
- Collaborate with Customer Success Management and Onboarding Management to demonstrate ROI to existing customers
- Represent Visage at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Communicate progress and results with sales leadership through Salesforce
- Negotiate and manage contracts
- 4+ years of account management or account executive experience in B2B Saas
- Previous experience working in the HR/Recruitment Tech space is preferred
- A track record of building relationships with sophisticated external stakeholders
- Experience using usage, data and results to demonstrate value and justify expansion
- Impeccable communicating skills with polished and professional presentation skills
- Fully remote team
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Medical and Dental Insurance for US Employees
- 401(k) Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- The team – meet our team and you will understand 🙂