Visage TECHuddle is the quick monthly tech talk from the developers at Visage to help you keep up with the latest updates in the tech world.
- 🛡️ Top-100 npm package maintainers now require 2FA: As NPM announced in December, they pan to make the npm registry plus a timeline for rolling out enforced 2FA for packages with more than 1 million weekly downloads or 500 dependents. First cohort to accomplish this are all mainteners of top-100 npm packages by dependants.
- 📖 Monorepos: Everything you need to know: Monorepos are hot right now, especially among Web developers. This resource was created to help developers understand what monorepos are, what benefits they can bring, and the tools available to make monorepo development delightful.
- 🎨 A Complete Guide to CSS Cascade Layers: Complete guide to the CSS feature that allows us to define explicit contained layers of specificity.
- 🔧 Express 5.0 Beta: Have a look at the first Express 5.0 beta release changes.
- 🔧 Babel includes parse and transform support for Decorators: Babel collaborates with stage 2 Decorators proposal author to implement the proposal in babel.